Are you a journalist, videographer, or storyteller who is passionate about environmental issues? Do you have a unique perspective on the impact of the Fukushima nuclear water release on the Pacific Ocean and its inhabitants? If so, Eurasia Media Network wants to hear from you!
Eurasia Media Network is a global platform that covers news, culture, and trends from Asia and Europe. We are looking for pitches on the topic of Fukushima Nuclear Water Dumping into Sea, which has sparked controversy and concern among many countries and communities.
We are interested in news stories, videos, and features that explore the following questions:
- What are the scientific facts and risks of releasing treated radioactive water from the Fukushima nuclear plant into the sea?
- How do local fishermen, environmentalists, and residents feel about the decision and its potential consequences?
- How do regional neighbors such as China and South Korea react to Japan’s plan and what are their diplomatic and legal actions?
- What are the long-term implications of the water discharge for the marine ecosystem, biodiversity, and human health?
We welcome pitches from both experienced and emerging media professionals who have access to reliable sources and can produce high-quality content. We prefer pitches that are original, creative, and engaging, and that reflect the diversity of voices and views on this issue.
If you have a pitch that fits our criteria, please send us an email at editor AT eurasiamedianetwork.com with the following information:
- A brief introduction of yourself and your background
- A summary of your proposed story, video, or feature, including the main angle, sources, and format
- A sample of your previous work or portfolio (if any)
We will review your pitch and get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that we only accept pitches that have not been published or submitted elsewhere.
Thank you for your interest in Eurasia Media Network. We look forward to hearing from you soon!