Israeli Hit Song Prokoves Slaughter of Bella Hadid, Dua Lipa, and Palestinian Infants

4 Min Read

Fateh’s Reformist Democratic Faction exposes disturbing genocidal trends in Israeli Society and calls for the international community to reassess its relationship with the apartheid state. Fateh Reformists present compelling evidence of Israeli society’s alarming genocidal attitudes, epitomized by an international independent opinion poll and a disturbingly popular song that advocates genocide against Palestinian civilians, including infants, and notable International celebrities.

Dimitri Diliani, Fateh’s Reformist Democratic Faction’s Spokesperson elucidates, “The undeniable prevalence of nefarious genocidal attitudes within Israeli society necessitates an immediate reevaluation by the international community. The despicable genocidal core communal ethics exhibited by the overwhelming majority of the Israeli Jewish population are incongruent with the civil and humanitarian values expected in the 21st century.”

Diliani draws attention to the hateful content of a song by genocide-promoting artists “Ness and Stilla,” which has ascended to the number one spot in Israel and has been aired on state owned media platforms including TV and radio. The lyrics openly call for the slaughter of Palestinians, including women and infants, as well as specific female international celebrities: namely Bella Hadid, Dua Lipa, and Mia Khalifa, reflecting a genocidal supremacist nature rooted in the bigoted Zionist ideology. The song’s explicit calls to “rain fire” on Gaza’s civilians echo Prime Minister Netanyahu’s biblical genocidal rhetoric, further emphasizing a deeply disturbing societal mindset.

Diliani underscores “The song’s endorsement of genocide against Palestinians, including infants, mirrors a dangerous trend in Israeli society. It serves as a stark reminder of the perilous doctrine underlying the ideological foundation of the State of Israel.”

The spokesperson for Fateh Reformists additionally supports his argument with a recent “Time Magazine” opinion poll revealing that 57.5% of Israeli Jews believe the Israeli Army must increase its firepower in its genocide in Gaza, despite the overwhelming civilian murder rate, predominantly women and children. This poll data also includes that 36.6% of Jewish Israelis are satisfied with the current level of bloodshed, totaling a disturbing 94.1% expressing either a desire for more bloodshed or contentment with the ongoing genocide. Only a mere 1.8% said that the Israeli Army is using too much firepower against Palestinian civilians!

“The poll results are alarming and indicative of a society that endorses a dangerous disregard for international law and basic human morality,” asserts Diliani. “These genocidal attitudes and thirst for Palestinian children’s blood raises serious questions about the nature of Israeli social values.”

Diliani contends that the Israeli government’s rhetoric and war crimes further affirm the genocidal attitudes prevailing in the country, betraying a dangerous departure from international norms. Diliani warns, “Considerations of using nuclear weapons against Palestinian civilians and declaring ‘no innocent people in Gaza by Israeli top political echelons mark a new nadir, signaling a potential escalation in the already bloody Israeli genocide.”

Diliani concludes by highlighting the broader issue of the dehumanization of the Palestinian people, employed as a justification for Zionist supremacist and genocidal principles that underpin the foundation of the state of Israel. Diliani questions the rationale behind democratic nations, including the United States and its allies, supporting a state that clearly exhibits heinous, bigoted, and supremacist genocidal tendencies.

Share This Article
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *